Isabela is the social media manager, content entry, and workflow coordinator for Climatelinks through USAID's SEEK project. She assists with information management, research and writing blogs. Previously, Isabela provided communication and content management support to intergovernmental organizations, public-private partnerships and diplomatic missions, including the United Nations, GAVI (currently, the Vaccine Alliance) and the Embassy of Ecuador. Isabela has a B.S. in Public Health and completed studies in International Development & Conflict Management (University of Maryland, College Park).
Climatelinks Website Redesign Showcases Climate Integration
Unveiling Our New Sector Pages
June 18, 2020
Climate impacts social and economic development across sectors, in numerous ways. Each sector also has unique opportunities to contribute to climate solutions. USAID integrates climate change in development programming across a variety of technical fields.
To better support climate integration through Climatelinks, we are pleased to launch our website redesign.
The new design includes 14 new sector pages across the following diverse areas:
- Conflict and Governance
- Disaster Risk Management
- Economic Growth
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Gender and Inclusion
- Natural Resource Management
- Water and Sanitation
To access the sector pages, go to the new Climatelinks homepage and select "What We Do" in the navigation bar.
Within each sector page, learn about sector-specific climate change considerations and how integration can strengthen the work in that sector. You will find key resources that were hand selected by technical experts in the features section and the most recent releases in sector resources. You will also find convenient quick links for additional related resources, the latest blogs, and upcoming events for each sector.
Please help us spread the word of these new sector pages! You can:
- Bookmark your favorite sector page and share it with your contacts;
- Comment below about which sector page you are most looking forward to exploring;
- Share our announcements on Twitter and LinkedIn and tell us which sector page or content is your favorite by tagging @Climatelinks;
- Contact the Climatelinks team and let us know what you think of the redesign and new sector pages; we welcome any feedback on how to improve the user experience for our community.