Globalwaters.org is a global knowledge resource for USAID staff, implementing partners and the broader community of development practitioners working in the water sector. This site aims to connect people to the latest resources and ideas to help solve water and sanitation challenges, as USAID and its partners work toward a healthier and more water-secure future for all. Please check out the site and read our companion blog that provides an overview of the website’s features.
Climatelinks readers may be particularly interested in these resources on Globalwaters.org:
- Water & Conflict: A Toolkit for Programming (USAID toolkit)
- Changing Climate, Changing Minds: How One Philippine City Is Preparing for a Water-Scarce Future (Global Waters magazine feature article)
- Adapting to Climate Change in Eastern Indonesia - Final Evaluation Report (USAID project evaluation)
- Climate Change and Development Strategy, 2012-2016 (USAID strategy/guidance document)
- Exploring Climate and Development Links (dataset)
- USAID Climate Action Review, 2010-2016 (USAID report)
- Urban Climate Change Adaptation and Resilience Training Manual (USAID manual)
We welcome your feedback.
Feel free to suggest new material for the site such as stories, reports, videos, blogs, toolkits, events or webinars.