Regional & Country Risk Profiles and GHG Emissions Fact Sheets
Climate risk profiles summarize key climate stressors and risks most relevant to a mission’s objectives. Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions fact sheets provide information that may be useful in identifying climate change mitigation opportunities, while a user guide explains the information presented in the GHG emissions factsheets.
- Climate Risk Profile: East Africa Regional
- Central Africa Regional Program for the Environment (CARPE) and Congo Basin Climate Risk Profile
- East Africa Climate Change Adaptation Factsheet
- East Africa GHG Emissions Factsheet
- Southern Africa Climate Information Factsheet
- Southern Africa GHG Emissions Factsheet
- Southern Africa Climate Risk Profile
- West Africa Sahel Regional Climate Risk Profile
- West Africa Climate Risk Profile
- Asia-Pacific Climate Vulnerability Profile
- Central Asia Climate Risk Profile
- Pacific Islands Climate Risk Profile
Latin America and the Caribbean
USAID mission staff who do not yet see their country listed below may consult internal agency resources. Users may benefit from consulting other resources, such as the World Bank’s Climate Knowledge Portal for climate impacts and WRI’s Climate Watch on GHG emissions. The International Data & Economic Analysis (IDEA) site provided by USAID’s Economic Analysis and Data Services may provide information relevant for climate risk management. Users may also find relevant assessments and studies in the Climatelinks resource library.