Adaptation Community Meetings on Democracy, Human Rights, Governance and Conflict Mitigation
Adaptation Community Meetings have discussed the role of democracy and governance in adaptation, as well as strategies for improving adaptive capacity at local to global scales.
Watch recordings of these meetings:
- Strengthening Adaptation Planning in Mozambican Coastal Cities (May 2017)
- The Role of Decentralized Governance in Climate Change Adaptation (January 2017)
- Enhancing Global Climate Change Adaptation Capacity in the Pacific Small Island Developing States (May 2016)
- What Next? Climate Adaptation After Paris (April 2016)
- Implementing the Durban Adaptation Charter (September 2015)