Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions in Afghanistan. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
Climate Change Information
- Climate Change Risk Profile: Afghanistan (2016, 5 pages)
- GHG Emissions Factsheet: Afghanistan (2016, 2 pages)
- Analytical Brief: Energy on the New Silk Road
- Analytical Brief: Water Along the New Silk Road
- Blog: RALI Project Publishes Analysis of INDCs
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Afghanistan: climate, energy, environment and more