Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions in Egypt. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
Climate Change Information
- Climate Risk Profile: Egypt (2018, 5 pages)
- Climate Information Factsheet: Egypt (2015, 4 pages)
- GHG Emissions Factsheet: Egypt (2015, 2 pages)
- USAID staff may consult internal agency resources.
- USAID/Egypt Agriculture and Food Security Programs
- USAID/Egypt Agriculture and Food Security Fact Sheet
- USAID/Egypt Water and Sanitation Programs
- USAID/Egypt Water and Sanitation Fact Sheet
- USAID in the Middle East: Using Data to Improve Regional Water Management (Part 1)
- USAID in the Middle East: Famine Early Warning Systems Network (Part 2)
- USAID in the Middle East: using data to improve regional water management (Part 3)
- Water Projects as part of the Middle East Regional Cooperation Program (Part 4)
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Egypt: climate, energy, environment and more