Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions in Jordan. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
Climate Change Information
- Climate Change Risk Profile: Jordan (2017, 5 pages)
- GHG Emissions Factsheet: Jordan (2016, 2 pages)
- USAID staff may consult internal agency resources.
- USAID/Jordan Water Resources & Environment Programs
- USAID/Jordan Energy Resources Management Programs
- Climate Integration Case Study: Jordan Competitiveness Project
- Press Release: First-Ever Conference in Jordan on Climate Change from a Gender Perspective
- Blog: Engendering Utilities for a Better Tomorrow
- USAID in the Middle East: Using Data to Improve Regional Water Management (Part 1)
- USAID in the Middle East: Famine Early Warning Systems Network (Part 2)
- USAID in the Middle East: using data to improve regional water management (Part 3)
- Water Projects as part of the Middle East Regional Cooperation Program (Part 4)
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Jordan: climate, energy, environment and more