Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions in Kyrgyzstan. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
Climate Change Information
- Climate Risk Profile: Kyrgyz Republic (2018, 8 pages)
- GHG Emissions Factsheet: Kyrgyz Republic (2017, 2 pages)
- Climate Risk Profile: Central Asia (2018, 9 pages)
- USAID staff may consult internal agency resources.
- Conservation and Adaptation in Asia's High Mountain Landscapes and Communities Project
- Establishing a Collaborative Effort to Assess the Role of Glaciers and Seasonal Snow Cover
- Analytical Brief: Climate Change and the New Silk Road
- Analytical Brief: Energy on the New Silk Road
- Analytical Brief: Water Along the New Silk Road
- Climatelinks Blog: Ensuring Asia’s ‘Ghosts of the Mountain’ Thrive in the Face of Climate Change
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Kyrgyzstan: climate, energy, environment and more