Morocco does not receive USAID Climate Change Initiative funding. USAID considers climate change across its development portfolio as described in the climate change integration objective of its Climate Change and Development Strategy. Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
- Climate Change Risk Profile: Morocco (2016, 5 pages)
- Profil du Risque de Changement Climatique: Maroc (2016, 5 pages)
- GHG Emissions Factsheet: Morocco (2016, 3 pages)
- Frontlines Story: Conservation Texting
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Morocco: climate, energy, environment and more