Resources listed below summarize existing information on climate change impacts and greenhouse gas emissions in Tajikistan. USAID staff and other development practitioners may find this information useful for climate risk management and for considering the linkages between climate change and development.
Climate Change Information
- Climate Risk Profile: Central Asia (2018, 9 pages)
- Green House Gas Emissions Factsheet: Tajikistan (2019, 3 pages)
- USAID staff may consult internal agency resources.
- Climate Change Adaptation Fact Sheet: High Mountains Adaptation Partnership
- Analytical Brief: Climate Change and the New Silk Road
- Analytical Brief: Energy on the New Silk Road
- Analytical Brief: Water Along the New Silk Road
- See USAID IDEA indicator compilation for Tajikistan: climate, energy, environment and more