The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is proud to co-sponsor Clean Energy Week Cambodia 2021 from October 21-28 organized by EnergyLab Cambodia. USAID Green Invest Asia is convening experts from ATEC* Biodigesters International, H&M Group and Khmer Green Charcoal for this webinar to learn how clean technology – from biodigesters to biofuels – can relieve pressure on Cambodia’s forests. They examine the role of factory fuel on forests; challenges of sourcing sustainable biofuel in Asia, which has less than 6 percent of the world’s Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified forests; the economics of fuel switching; and how clean technology can help halt or reverse deforestation and land degradation.
- Delphine Vann, Incoming Country Director, EnergyLab Cambodia
- Nancy J. Eslick, Mission Director, USAID Cambodia
- Pete Ford, Programme Specialist Environmental, H&M
- Nikolai Schwarz, Country Director (Cambodia), ATEC* Biodigesters International
- Carlo Figa Talamanca, CEO & Founder, OTAGO PTE. LTD.