The USAID Clean Energy Finance Facility - Central America and the Caribbean (CEFF-CCA) invites you to register for the second in a series of webinars spotlighting clean energy change-makers in the Caribbean and Central America. In this webinar, you will learn how USAID CEFF-CCA is partnering with venture capitalists, the private sector, academia, and civil society to foster vibrant, self- sustaining clean energy markets in 20 countries in the Caribbean and Central America. CEFF-CCA market-makers are pioneers in their regions, who are helping to build, strengthen, and expand opportunities for the private sector to meet critical energy needs in low income countries. Join us to learn about how they finance, de-risk, create demand, and test new technologies that blaze a path towards a clean energy future in Central America and the Caribbean. Engage directly with key investors, developers, and researchers, and learn how you can join the partnership for a more sustainable, energy-secure Caribbean and Central America.
- Christine A. Pendzich, Senior Climate Change Advisor at the USAID
- Jorge Barrigh, Chief of Party of CEFF-CCA,
- Patrick Doyle, Managing Director at MGM Innova Capital,
- Fernando Alvarado, CEO and President of the Honduras Renewable Energy Financing Facility (H-REFF),
- Alonso Alegre, Project Coordinator at the Biomass Users Network of Central America (BUN-CA)