Ten Principles for Good Co-Production in African Weather and Climate Services
This webinar will share ten principles for good co-production of African weather and climate services with examples from case studies. Co-production in this context brings together users and producers of weather and climate information with the aim of improving the usefulness of a particular weather or climate service.
In this webinar, co-production principles will be shared from 18 case studies across Africa, as part of the on-going development of a climate services co-production manual funded by WISER and FCFA. The webinar will use examples from specific case studies to demonstrate how each principle can be put into use, as well as providing practical tips.
- Katharine Vincent - KULIMA Integrated Development Solutions
- Emma Visman - VNG Consulting Ltd & King's College London
- Anna Steynor - Climate System Analysis Group
- Katinka Waagsaether - Climate System Analysis Group
- Suzanne Carter - SouthSouthNorth