Adaptation Community Meetings
There are several ways you can join the discussion and participate in USAID’s monthly Adaptation Community Meetings:
1. Look to the right for information on our upcoming meeting.
2. Search for recording, slides, and blogs from previous meetings.
3. Sign-up to receive monthly emails about upcoming meetings.
4. Interested in presenting at a future meeting? Learn more about the process.
The Adaptation Community Meetings are an informal opportunity for development practitioners, academic researchers, government officials, private sector representatives, and other international development professionals working to build climate resilience to exchange experiences and research. Meetings take place each month in Washington, D.C. and are open to the public and accessible to remote participants.
The meetings are a platform to discuss challenges and solutions across a range of topical categories, including:
- Presentation and analysis of academic research related to helping countries, regions, cities, communities, and individuals build resilience to climate variability and change
- Demonstration of methodologies or tools to assess climate vulnerabilities and build resilience
- Findings and lessons learned from field-based pilot studies, research, and programming
- Use the features below to search for meetings by topic or click here to see recent meetings.
Banner photo credit: Karyn Fox, TANGO International, November 2015