Silvacarbon Performance Evaluation: Annexes
This report includes annexes for an evaluation of current results and future opportunities for the Silvacarbon program, which aims to improve countries’ ability to monitor carbon in forests and other lands. It is a flagship program under U.S. fast start financing under REDD+.
The first annex includes three evaluation questions and sub-questions, measures and indicators, data sources and data collection methods.
Other annexes include:
- A list of Silvacarbon documents, including external ones, release dates.
- A list of key informants interviewed for the evaluation.
- A database of country visit itineraries
- Interview guides
- An organization chart
- A list of partner country institutions
- Additional data tables
- Capacity development results by region
- A review of program objectives and a draft results chain
- Summary of research grants
- Review of sub-group perspectives
- Other annexes that focused on specific countries and how to achieve better results
Download File 2.55 MB
About this Resource